Skip to main content

Expect the Unexpected

My close friend, Mader L, gave birth to a very pretty baby girl, E last Wednesday. We visited them during lunch the next day. E is so cute! Chubby cheeks, pouting lips, and whenever she opens her eyes, it seems to those who looks at her, that she's trying to understand what people are saying around her.

Anyways, E's birth story was unexpected. I dunno if I will be able to recount the real story but I hope I do justice with it.

E's the third child of Mader L and Ninong Mah. For the first two boys, Mader L, gave birth in the normal way. So, despite her size and all, she's someone whom you'll admire. And of course, this being the third child, we were all hoping that it will be an easy pregnancy for her. It was. Though, photo finish for Baby E for turning at her 38th week. Her 40th week came, cervix still not dilated. But, not quite worried, because during the first two, her experience was to give birth at 40th+ week.

Wednesday came. Her OB (also my OB) asked her to come for a check up. They found out that she's 2.5 cm dilated. Hurrah! She was not allowed to go home anymore as the doctor said that she'll give birth by lunch time. They broke her waterbag. And strapped her with the drip (the one that makes you contract). Lunch time came and gone, she was only at 3cm. I sent her sms and asked her about her check up. She didn't answer, Ninong Mah called me and told me what's going on. I told him that we'll be praying for them and even joked that the princess is taking her time to come out because for sure she'll be spoiled by her daddy.

Around 730PM, Ninong Mah called Pre and was quite pissed off at the OB coz the OB was hinting of Mader L undergoing caesarian section. She was only 5cm dilated. Quite slow with the drip on. Mader L was scared and doesn't want to have c-section.

Dawter T and I prayed for Mader L. We texted Ninong Mah afterwards and near 11PM, He called and informed us that Baby E is finally out. And, despite their initial reaction, Mader L had to undergo C-section as the baby's head couldn't go down the right path thus the slow dilation and delivery.

Though the delivery was not what they expected, it was the best way to bring Baby E to the world.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Welcome to the world, Baby E!

Comments

Rhonny25 said…
ang cute naman ng baby!!!! =) kelan kaya ako? hihihi
salme said…
lapit na yan hehehe ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing