Skip to main content

Confession

Being a Mom.  Sometimes I feel as I am not cut out for it.


Too much work.  Too much responsibility.  Too much worry.


Worry that Ate T is taking the bus today.  Ate A's tooth is still in there and the new one has already come out.  Baby A has colds and is screaming and wants to cuddle.


Sometimes it leaves me breathless.


But


When I pick up Ate T from our meeting place, I feel so proud of her because she has become independent and can commute.  Ate A's tenacity in wiggling her tooth and she's now toothless, doesn't need to go to the dentist to have it removed.  And, Baby A despite her colds still has appetite and it just feels good to hug her.


God has showered me with so much love for giving me 3 wonderful girls.  It feels good being a mommy.


Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mommies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats