Skip to main content

Am I Ready?

Last night, I got into a bit of panic.  I was thinking how would I take care of three girls.  Hehehe...  I was so used to having Ate A in Singapore that having 2 then was fairly easy. 

I am a working mom.  I leave at before 7am.  How do I prepare the baby for child care?  I don't think Pre will be able to bathe the baby hahaha  So many things were running through my mind and I had to stop and breathe.  I asked Dawter A to hug me.

Then I asked Dawter A.  "When the baby comes out, what are we going to do?"

She answered, "You will take care of the baby and I will take care of the dog."

It seemed so simple for her (and Oh so sneaky).  You see, we don't have a dog.  Hahaha.

-o-

On another note, I was able to convince Dawter T to talk to the baby.  She had to take a few moments to do it.  She's still icky talking to my tummy.  I wish she'd see and feel the baby move so that it will be come real to her.  The two girls are just too impatient to wait for their baby sister to move that they miss it just after they remove their hands.  Anyways, she said hi to the baby and recited the 4x table hahaha 

I am on my 24th week...  Few more weeks to go.  Yey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing