Skip to main content

Everyday Is A New Beginning

New Year for this blog is almost a month after.  Anyway, Chinese New Year is around the corner.  So, it's still "New Year"...  But then, whatever day it is or month, I always feel that everyday is a chance for a new beginning.

2012 held lots of wonderful memories, and sad ones as well.  Last year held a different role for me.  Mom, Wife, Homemaker, Employee in one roof.  I always felt and probably will always feel that coming to Melbourne is a huge blessing for me and my family.

The girls are settling quite well even without Ate A at their side.  I think this is the greatest blessing that I get to receive.  To take care of my daughters first hand.  I see them thriving, though still very shy.  I guess it's in the genes.  Their appetite is so good that hubby and I sometimes have to ask them to stop eating.  LOL.  Bebi A had few asthma episodes even during winter.  Ate is growing up, becoming a lady in every way.

Pre is happy at work.  Happy husband is a happy wife.  Not much squabs.  That's all I ask each day that we live in harmony.  LOL.

I had to leave work and start a new one.  It was sad.  But, a joyous beginning as well.  Gone are my stressful days.  I no longer had to wake feeling scared.  I just couldn't wake up early nowadays hehehe...  My last job drained me emotionally.  My new job, though the same kind of work, has more impact physically because I had to wake up at 5AM to prepare my daughters' lunch boxes, breakfast, etc.  Then, had to leave the house by 630AM to catch the train and reach the office at 730AM so that I can go home at 430PM to pick up my girls at the after school care program before 6PM.  The first few weeks was like joining Amazing Race, catching one train after the other.

I believe that we will slowly settle down.  Sometimes I wished that it'll normalize soon.  But, I had to patiently wait for that time.  It will come.  Everyday is a New Beginning.

Comments

Benga said…
good to hear from you and am glad everything is going smoothly, ganun nga tlga everyday is a new day kaya enjoy na lng tayo hehehe

happy CNY!!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats