- Loves helping me when I'm cooking... She likes dicing potatoes... I also make her throw the trash.
- Still cuddles with me and hugs me and kiss me... I wish she will be like this forever. Sweet and easy to be with. No dramas. Not much.
- Dresses as she please. No fashion sense like mommy.
- Still loves her beef steak, pork adobo, roasted pork, fries and Coke.
- Her lenten promise for this year is not to eat chocolate. When she later learned that her friend R will be having a party for his 8th birthday, she decided not to included chocolate cake in her promise as she feels tita J makes the best chocolate cupcakes.
- Loves her Ate even though her Ate bullies her. She has learned to "fight" back by telling on her Ate. Hayz!
Dawter T called me up and excitedly told me that she's the highest in Math for term 1. So, I thought it was for their exam in Ordinal numbers. "Mommy, Mrs. T said, I am the highest in my tests and in my worksheets. I am 100 %!" Ok, ok, it's our first year in Primary so I am still a bit confused with the grading system. Then, she said, my English is good, but it's not like Math! That got me more confused! But still, I owe her a trip to Night Safari! Hehehe. *** I got home and found Dawter T's assessment folder. And lo and behold, it's true! I am very proud of my chicka! Hehehe (And Pre was even more than proud, for him, only Math matters hahaha)
Comments