Skip to main content

Day 2

Day 2 was reserved for Disneyland. While Ate A wanders around the city, my troops and I went to Disneyland.


Yes, it is a dream come true. I am uber sentimental so when I saw the entrace, my eyes became watery. I think no matter how many times you go to Disneyland or wherever it may be, Disneyland will always hold a magical place in one's heart.


Dawter T wore her birthday badge and as soon as the staffs saw her, they greeted her a warm happy birthday. They also gave her stickers. (Fast forward, we now have stickers that would last the girls til secondary school... Of course, I am exag!)


We took photos near the entrace, the train station as background. Then, we hurried inside because I reminded Pre that characters might be coming out in the city hall area. True enough, Mickey and Minnie were already at the center of the "plaza". Pre lined up while I quickly went to the gift shop to buy the autograph book. Being a scrapbooker, I tend to be a hoarder of all things paper hahaha We waited for about 30 minutes and I can see Bebi A's patience wearing thin haha It was very hot and I know that my girls are still tired.


Our turn came and we managed to have our picture taken and our book autographed by the two mouses. We also saw Goofy but by the time we finished with the mouses, he was already gone. He'll come out at 12PM though so we walked a bit. That's when we saw the beautiful Mulan. Yes, she is very pretty! I even asked if she was really Mulan hahaha Dawter T said she is.

After that, we went back to Goofy.


The High School Musical cast was at the castle. They were performing live. My girls' comment were, "they're not the real cast" ~~~ I can see that they are not so interested. Haha. Maokray tong mga anak ko! E halos mga Pinoy pa naman hahaha.


After the show, we went past the castle and rode Cinderella's Merry Go Round. The girls were so excited! It's their first time to ride one. After that, we went to the 3D Mickey Mouse show. That was really great! We watched it twice (me thrice as I have watched it in Florida with Tita Aji's family) but I could have stayed there all day. Bebi A was a bit scared though but got a good laugh towards the end when Donald got stucked.

Since we were following the schedule, there was another show "The Golden Mickeys". It was another good show but it was in Chinese (with English subtitles) hehe The songs were in English though. After that we went to the Small World show. There were lots of people, some of them even fought in the queues. Argghhh... Bebi A slept when we alighted from the boat. I bought some hotdog buns for us to eat. It was very, very hot outside!


We trekked to the shows one after the other. We managed to catch the parade then off we went to see the Lion King show. It was really nice. Cousin I told me not to miss it. Then, we went back to the benches near the hotdog bun stand. We cooled off for a while, Pre and I were already debating if we're waiting for the fireworks display as my girls were showing signs of tiredness. Hehehe. That's when we saw Donald Duck, we couldn't have our picture taken anymore because Donald was on his way out but he did sign our autograph book. After that, Bebi A asked me to take her to the ladies. I put down the autograph book near Ate. Asked her to take care of it. When we got back, we decided to go try one of the rides. We saw Pluto and told Pre that I will just have him sign our book. Buttttttttttt, where's the book?

We quickly went back to the benches, it was not there. Asked people who were there. They didn't see it. So, in short, it was gone.

We were a bit disapppointed and tired. So we just decided to come back the next day. Oh well. Life goes on, right? Hehehe











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats