Skip to main content

After A Week


We're settling down bit by bit. Boxes were unpacked (only left a few more), we're now eating on our dining table, eating home-cooked meals once again.

Backtrackking. There were some mishaps. Gas was terminated by City Gas even though we talked to Sp Services to do a transfer. And, they had the gall to ask for express installation fee when we summoned them to come over. Of course, I called them up and asked them to waive! *kahit sa prinsipyo man lang* Sobrang perwisyo at abunado pa kami!!! We couldn't cook, we couldn't even boil water for Bebi A's bottles. It was such a pain!

Then, there's the story the Ate A's wardrobe which we bought from Carrefour. It was "sira"! (na medyo sland --- that's how Bebi A talks these days hahaha), one door was crushed and it would be bits of wood after sometime. So, of course, I would call them up and I complained. They said they would call me back! Hmmm... They didn't. I had to call them back. Their reason was that they were too busy!!! Great, right? So I demanded their attention to my problem (di naman siguro pagka-KSP ito di ba?). All was settled yesterday afternoon, they will deliver today and pick up the old one. It was very clear! And guess what happened, they delivered alright but they left the old one! The delivery person's comment "They didn't instruct us to pick it up!" Who would not be pissed!?! *Wag ko na lang kaya isoli at lagyan ko scrap items bwahahahaha* Kapikon!

Ok, that's not the worst thing. This is! Our "sweet" landlady doesn't want to return our deposit because our kitchen counter, from my point of view, has been used for the past 3 years. My golly, wood will deteriote after some time, what more near the kitchen sink where it will always be splashed with water when washing the dishes! She had the nerve to ask me if we didn't care of it. So I rebuffed with "How can you say that? If I am not a decent tenant, this kitchen counter will be worst for wear. And I would have not cleaned your house before I handed over to you!" She's asking a quotation from her vendor as I write this. So, I asked her "Are you using my money to reno your kitchen?" Well, she was an honest $$$ faced coz she said "YES"! *ang palagay ko di kami nagkaintindihan nyan kasi ang bilis ng sagot ng yes, di na nya naisip na mukha syang $$$ nun, dapat ata sininglish ko!" Anyway, all I can say now is that I just found out that she maybe an owner of a renovation company! The plot thickens right?!

Hayyyyy.... Nakakapag-init ng ulo!?!

Sorry for the vent. Just beware of the things above. I always put Singapore in a high regard for their good customer service. There's still a percentage who doesn't conform to standards. And, we experienced them in a span of 1 week. *wink*

I pray for a smoother transition after all the above are settled.

Comments

liliput said…
isa lang po masasabi ko.. there's light at the end of the tunnel :) *wink wink*
Unknown said…
oh no. how horrible! moving is a pain. i still have boxes that i realize i don't need since i haven't looked at it since i moved in to our condo...a year ago. =) it's an awesome time to get rid of kalat.
Unknown said…
pains of moving, but sadly, reality sucks!! anyway, not to make you feel any worse. Re: utilities, well, working for one here in the US years ago, if their policies are the same, that is normal. Though you may have requested continuity of service, they will still charge you of connection fee irregardless.
anyway, minsan nagpapalugi tayo ng walang laban..kahit na sabihin natin tama tayo. But you were good to at least, say what you wanted, though not get the expected result you want. life isn't fair at all, so as the saying goes. I guess mine was no encouragement at all, just making you see n feel, such is life...just enjoy it esp now nakakaipod na kayo. more pics ok? love you...T'avs

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats