My boss asked me earlier if I am following the Olympics. He's very friendly, I guess. So, I told him about Bebi A, how she loves watching Weightlifting. Haha. He said it's random?! I said it's very unusual for someone as young as her to get interested in that. She would run to us when the lifter is not able to errr lift hehehe. Or, she gets excited when the lifter is able to lift it up. Haha. My guess is it's easy for her to understand what's happening unlike other sports. Oh, she likes swimming also and she's rooting for anyone in yellow uniform. Go Yewwow errr Australia!
Dawter T called me up and excitedly told me that she's the highest in Math for term 1. So, I thought it was for their exam in Ordinal numbers. "Mommy, Mrs. T said, I am the highest in my tests and in my worksheets. I am 100 %!" Ok, ok, it's our first year in Primary so I am still a bit confused with the grading system. Then, she said, my English is good, but it's not like Math! That got me more confused! But still, I owe her a trip to Night Safari! Hehehe. *** I got home and found Dawter T's assessment folder. And lo and behold, it's true! I am very proud of my chicka! Hehehe (And Pre was even more than proud, for him, only Math matters hahaha)
Comments