Skip to main content

Tough Day

It started in the morning. I was late (as always), I just came in and heard my desk phone ringing, I run to catch but to no avail. So I dialed our department secretary's number. It was not her but I got scolded for being late today and yesterday hahaha I was kinda pissed with the thought of its double standardness (is there such a word?), she who came in at 1215pm has the gal to tell me that she didn't take her lunch thus she know that me and my friends came in very late. So I just hmmmed and ahhhed. I tried not to let it get to me but the thing is, my day didn't start out right.

Later that morning, she called me again to inform me that my boss has instructed her to print my weekly reports. And she just wants to let know --- that my boss is watching me! Excuseeeeeeeeee me! She later on asked about my teammate A and told me what the new manager said, blah blah, I told her to ask me directly since the new manager is not the one communicating with A. Of all the things I hate, is for people to talk behind somebody's back. I will appreciate it more if you just tell it to my face! So that took the fun out of my lunch time.

Mid afternoon, my boss called me to configure his Blackberry but it got some problem. Since I was still liasing with Sister C to follow up with the TelCo, I brought it along with me while I take my time-off (I needed to go somewhere). An hour after, I received phone calls as to where I am, where's my boss' BB. OMG! That same secretary knows that I am on time-off but chose not to understand my email to her and blam! My boss whacked me for bring the BB along even though my intention was to configure it while I was away. I wanted to hit 2 birds in one stone! But, I was the one who got hit with WHY's?! And, a sermon about lack of understanding of customer expectation! Crap! That really riled me! If I didn't want to serve him, my customer, right. I would have given back the BB to him and told him that the Telco has not activate it.

Whew!

Now, I just want to cry. Seriously, to release this stress. But, tear ducts seem to tell me that it's not worth it!

I just pray that tomorrow is a better day! But, I will probably have a continuation of that sermon about lack of understanding of customer expectation. Please pray for me.

Comments

Unknown said…
lord, grant us more patience so that each day we see the glory of your love. heal our hearts and make us carry on with our purpose in life with dignity and wisdom. amen. =)
zlo23 said…
i always come in late so i can relate =) next time she gets in your nerve, give her the 'tiger' look and shout, 'just gimme the damned memo!' =)
marikit said…
oh dear. hugs to you soox. hope things get better for you :)
Jennie (Jenn) said…
are you feeling better now? take care...and hugs to you...

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats