Skip to main content

Left and Right

I blogged about the increase of hdb flat/condo rental prices. I honestly cannot understand why there's no control, until now. The prices are still rising and they are driving people away from Singapore because people just can't afford the cost of living anymore.

The reason people come here and work is to help their families. I am not saying this for Filipinos alone but also for other nationalities. If the ratio of the increase is directly proportional to the salary that we're receiving, then I wouldn't mind at all. It's definitely not, though!

Anyway, here's another reason. Taxi fares increased today. Though, we don't usually take taxi (ok ok, maybe 2 or 3 times a week during lunch time hehehe), we'll definitely feel the impact.

Ok. I am off to take a taxi now to check how pricey it is. (Joke lang hehehe off for lunch!)

Comments

liliput said…
naku mami s super mega korek ka :( nakakalungkot talaga.. next year problema namin ang paghanap ng lilipatan :(

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing