Skip to main content

Career Move

I am way past the attachment to the name of the company, way past of the 'benefits' the company is giving me.

I am starting a long overdue career, being a MOMMY.

You might shake your heads and say "not again!", "here goes the fickle minded at its best" or worst.

I tried after deciding to stay on. I am not the type to dilly-dally with my work and that means staying late and working AT HOME (instead of working FROM HOME). I receive calls very early in the morning or late at night that wakes up Pre and the kids. Then, my mood gets sour because of it.

That's when I had it.

Finally, last monday, I brave it out and passed my resignation letter while my boss handed me my confirmation letter (the company I am working for has 1 year probationary period hahahaha).

Ironic!

Afterwards was a breathe of fresh air!

Comments

Unknown said…
did i read this right? you resign from your work? wha happened? you're in my prayers.
T'Avine

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

Nyamy Nyamy

Our Bebe A is at the stage of being cheeky and endearing.  She can speak so many words now, some clear, some not.  Hehehe.  She likes to sing as well.  She actually has a good tone.  One of the songs that she likes is the one from Wiggles --- Fruit Salad.  Her version though is : Mom : Fruit Salad Bebe A :  Nyamy Nyamy (Yummy Yummy)