Skip to main content

Bodega

One of our requirements when renting a flat is a big storeroom. My daughters have accumulated a lot of things over the past 4 years. There are 2 tubs, rocking chair, crib mobiles, and (hayyyy too many to mention). Dawter T's stuffs are kept in 6 boxes, four of them are full of toys, and they are kept at the back of the storeroom. Well, the back is the back of more boxes. So, when we need something, tempers will really flare up and we'll point fingers as to whom will unload the boxes. It's always Ate A though. She's so patient with those things. I don't dare because I will just mess it all up. Excuses.

So, you can imagine my panic when Dawter T asked me to get one of her toys. She kept on asking me about it until I have to tell that I will give it to her on her birthday (her birthday is 4 months away hee hee). I promised myself that I will take a day off to clean the storeroom and sort those things that we can send back home. Easier said than done when one is very sentimental.

Comments

Unknown said…
my dear pamangkin...learn from the old folks...sometimes we really want to be so sentimental, but just think of it this way, there are other kids who are more in need of those toys......if it's in the storage for about a year, you will not use it again

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing