Skip to main content

Remembering 2006

1. We went back to the Philippines for a vacation.

This is the first time my girls are going to the Philippines. We prepared them for it, especially Dawter T who is scared of flies. I was very excited because I haven't been back since my wedding. We had fun with our relatives. Managed to get to know my in-laws when we stayed with them.

2. Bebi A turned 1.

We had a carnival themed party. We tried to make it carnival-like. With cotton candy and popcorn booth, games and food. My lola, my mama, two aunties and sister D came and help out with the preparation.

3. Dawter T @ Pre-School

We talked to her a lot that she'll not be with mommy and daddy at school, even at the school bus. Our Dawter, the ever independent, didn't even shed a tear when her school bus picked her up the first time. It was the mommy who held back tears. She liked school, hates it when we tease her not go.

4. New Job

Transferred at a new workplace mid year. Truly blessed to have been selected. But, I had trouble adjusting with the work environment and colleagues. I almost, almost quit.

5. Furthering career growth

Ok, this is not exactly a promotion but last quarter of the year, Pre made a huge plunge by taking a course so that he can shift into a different arena. It was 3 months of sacrifice and putting his nose again into books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing