Skip to main content

32nd Week

On my 32nd week and getting back on that feeling where I am so sleepy and I could sleep anywhere.  Baby Bam Bam as I fondly call her, seemed to have obeyed Mommy and is in the right position already.  A lot can happen though but I hope that she stays there.  I can hear her hiccups and that assures me.  Another thing is, when I am feeling a bit on the down side, she constantly moves and lets me know "Hey, mommy, cheer up!"  Just like Dawter A who somehow knows when to hug me.

We've started buying stuffs for Baby Bam Bam.  Hopefully, we can finish it off before she comes.  The next few weeks will be very busy with my work handover, with the upcoming vacation of my brother-in-law's family and of course, just day to day busyness.  I went back to walking from Flinders Street station all the way to my office because I've been eating a lot hahaha  I just seem to be hungry all the time.  Hope that helps regulate my blood sugar.

Comments

simply me said…
Lapit ka na rin! Ako 3 weeks na lang. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing