Skip to main content

When Your Daughters Are Growing Up

What do you do? Hehehe...

On field trips :

Yesterday was Bebi A's first field trip. She's all independent now. I was quite worried until I called home as 1230 yesterday and found out that she's home.

They went to Jacob Balas at the Botanical Garden. I asked her if she planted anything (yun kasi paalam nya), "No, Mommy! We just splashed water on each other but we had fun!"

On crushes :

This made my heart skip a bit. Ninang C told me that Dawter T have a crush (present tense). I asked her who and she told me. It was a boy from her pre-school. (hay naku, side kwento, kaya naman pala nung graduation, may I greet pa ang mader nung boy??? parang close sila di ba?) Since I've been in Ursula mode since January, Dawter T feels really afraid to tell me things (yes, I am trying to change!!!) but one day I asked her, and I don't care if it's because she was afraid or what (sinuhulan ko naman ng donut), but she did tell me. Wahhhhhhhhh.... My dalagita is growing up. Kinikilig na sya when I mention the boy's name... May Day, May Day!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
hahaha! nakaka-panic mode diba? pag nakikita nya sa playground ung girl, mega blush ang nixon! ngiting abot tenga pa! tsk tsk! katuwa naman si bebi a, independent na. si noah ko, ayaw pumasok ng school! aiyoh!
zlo23 said…
natural lng naman me crush... and don't be scared if she has one early... ako ren ganon... pero kita mo naman 30s and still single, o ha? ;)
marikit said…
i guess i'll be in panic mode rin once A starts to notice boys.. sigh..
Rhonny25 said…
dalagita na ate thea hahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing