Skip to main content

Stressful

Dawter T likes to play and watch tv --- a lot!!! That sometimes she hurries her school work to be able to...

Problem is, when we check her school work, she usually has to redo. With that comes a bit of a sermon from me and her dad.

I feel that she gets too stressed... The education system here is like "matira, matibay"... I was telling a friend and my sister last night, I never studied when I was in grade school but I still managed to get decent grades. I just can't imagine that my kids had to burn the midnight oil to study and do homework. To top it all, (I am guilty of this), push them hard to study.

With Dawter T's case, I guess it's not only me and Pre, even Bebi A adds to her woes. Imagine Dawter T almost crying because we had to practice her additions and subtractions over and over again... Then, this little tweet will tell her ate "Ate, if you don't study, you will go back to my school!!!" With a slang "Sige ka" in the end...

Que horror!

Comments

Unknown said…
natawa naman ako kay bebi a.. mega threat kay ate nya haha!
Unknown said…
haha, alaskador pa ha? eh kasi artist ang oldest mo kaya di detalyado sa ibang subjects hehe..wag ka, d2 grabe rin private schools sa dami ng homeworks, kakaawa mga kids, walang buhay talaga..gone are the happy days like we did use to have...as you say we never sweated it, good graddes pa rin....time change, i guess????

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing