Skip to main content

Arghhhh Neighbors!

I thought that we've found our jackpot. We've got good neighbors that talks to us (the other just nods), kababayan neighbors, more or less the people on our floor are quite friendly and errmmm clean.

Anyway, our woes started way back but I didn't mind then but when thrash piles up near where your compressor is, it's not good. It's not neighborly. Somewhere up there are a bunch of people who doesn't have manners, who litters and throws their trash on the window. If it fell on the ground floor, I wouldn't have minded probably since the cleaner will see it and clean it, I guess. But, it got stucked on our level! We've had all kinds of trash, from papers to tissue papers (I don't want to think about it!) to plastic of rotten food!

Pre cleaned it a few weeks back and thought of putting something clever so that it won't hit our rails. But, last week, there was this strong winds that hit Singapore and he had to remove it. Anyway, the trash came back!

Of all the things to throw, why rotten food? Why can't they throw it in their trash can? their bin? It really pisses me off!

~~~

On another neighborly rant! I think our neighbor's cat gave birth recently. We found cats all over! And, these cats are so smart they came inside our house! Of course, the girls were thrilled! I freaked out though! One thing is, Bebi A has asthma and cats are not good for that! Then, this morning, guess what's outside our door!!! The cats' house was outside our door!!! Are they subtly telling us to adopt those cats??? OMG!!! This is really not good! Arghhhhh!

Comments

Unknown said…
thats very rude, leaving cats on ur door w/o even asking. they could've asked first. pwede nyo report sa neighborhood police about dun sa trash.
chocnut said…
yaiks!
naku ewan ko ba at madaming singaporeans na dugyot, sa amin din they leave rotten trash sa tabi ng chute, tatapakan na lng d pa maitapon ng maayos
double yaiks sa cat, sorry ket luv ko c garf d ako makapusa hahhaha
sugar rain said…
sakto dito samin naman e tatapakan na lang ang garbage chute at ishoot ang kalat nila e iiwan na lang tlga dun ang plastic ng mga kalat nila. haaaayyy bukas magprint ako ng sign iniisip ko pa kung ano hahaha ididikit ko dun sa may wall or mas ok sa floor para mabasa nila hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing