Skip to main content

Doctor, Doctor, my daughter's sick

Bebi A started throwing up while we were playing late Saturday night. Then, around 4AM Sunday morning, she threw up again. We decided not to go to church in the morning to calm Bebi A's tummy. All day long she has been complaining to me that her tummy's painful. Poor girl! She couldn't eat much.

So, at 530PM, we went to church. She was so active inspite of the tummy ache. So, I thought maybe she was already ok. She fell asleep in church and woke up in the act of throwing up. Pre who were carrying her literally showered with vomit and the family at the back of our pew were also hit. Kakahiya so we just offered them our wet tissue. And, my whole pack of wet tissue were spent cleaning up. I feel blessed because there was one good soul who came and gave me her plastic bag. She's an angel.

So, despite our "fragrance", we went directly to the GP and has Bebi A checked out. She was still hyper, you wouldn't think she's sick. And, I thank God for that.

We gave her porridge with a bit of soy sauce. She loves soy sauce. Hehe. That's the only way she'd eat the bland porridge.

She slept early, and about an hour after, she was having chills. I was getting scared so we kept her warm. She threw up once more but after that she was able to sleep peacefully.

I took child care leave today to take care of her. I guess she felt better because she was already asking me for donut, fruit loops, milk and kept asking me why I am depriving her of food. Haha. She's back! Thank you, Lord!

Comments

Unknown said…
thank god she's ok! di kaya nalamigan sikmura or may nakain na di maganda? food poisoning? well anyway, i hope tuloy tuloy na recovery nya.

kakatuwa sya, kahit may sakit, active parin hehe!
Unknown said…
poor girl!

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats