Skip to main content

We're Moving

Yes, we're leaving our home of 3 years and starting a "new life" somewhere in the West of Singapore (where the air is cooler and we're a few meters away from the mall and the library and... ok enough... hahaha)

I was feeling sentimental the last few nights when I got home from work, no matter how it always feels like we're in the oven when it's sunny. We've had a lot of good memories there. Relatives and friends came to visit us and we had a wonderful time. I saw Bebi A grew up from that tiny, skinny baby to a wonderful, chubby toddler. Dawter T had her 3 years Pre-School in a nearby Catholic Pre-School. Pre had the time of his life going back and forth to his 2 buses away office in Bradell. Oh, we'll surely miss the place, the friends and good neighbors we've had. (Goodbye to Auntie M who is like a grandma to my two girls, she's a wonderful neighbor! Imagine, she gave us new boxes for this move! And, made fish curry for my mama!)

Huhuhu, I think I am going to cry again! (just like I did when I gave the keys to my previous landlord in Bishan)

Comments

Unknown said…
ganyan talaga, minsan akala mo yun na yun, pero di natin talaga lam at arok ang isip ng Panginoon. Ang importante ay lagi tayo sa panalangin para matumbok natin kung anong gusto Niya para sa atin at hindi yung tayo lang ang nagdedecision on our own. He wants us to depend on Him always...
Unknown said…
Haggai 2:9 was the versed God gave me when we finally got our "home". But it was not until I gave full surrender and not insisted on my ways and means, to the point when i verbally said, "lord, bahala ka na, wala na akong ibang resources to get this place. Kung oras na, then it will be ours, kung hindi, okay na rin lang." Until then, saka pa lang things fell into places...so enjoy the blessings, embrace the new chapter in your life and continue to be grateful always. Dedicate your home to our God. God bless you.
Pamela said…
Changes are tough, but good....enjoy the move and the new place!
simply me said…
ey ey ey.... grabe! akala ko moving na kayo papunta dito. hehehe.

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats