Skip to main content

Follow The Sun

So, it's the last few days of my training. By Monday, I will be on-call in the morning til 2pm. This initiative by my group at work is quite good, though I am a bit scared hahaha (parang wala pa akong alam!) --- the on-call in our group will rotate in 3 time zones and it will follow wherever the sun is up hahaha Nobody needs to wake up at night anymore. Cool!

Ok, one of the things that made me resign from the Blue company in 2006 was because of this On-call thing. The BIG difference is, I am on call 24x7 every 3 weeks!!! Bebi A was just a year old then so you can just imagine the stress. Sometimes my phone will ring at 2AM because the server is down. Wahhhh!

I really hope that I'll be able to enjoy my work in this new company. I am tired of hopping around. It's time to settle down.

Note : It's exactly a month today. Time flies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats