Skip to main content

Blast From The Past


Cousin R sent me some pics from her 4th birthday. She's such a cute kid! But, what rocked me here is my cousing J (far right) --- look at the slippers he's wearing --- pink! Mind you, when you see him now, he's totally NOT on the other side (if you get what I mean!)

As for me, I am wondering if this was the year when my they cut my bangs very, very short! I just look like Bebi A, I was telling Sister C that this is probably the image of Bebi A when she grows a bit more.

Another startling discovery, we often say that Dawter T is from Pre's side of the family. But, in this picture of Sister C, the eyes and the expression just looks like Dawter T.

Look at the egg trays there. Those were not hard boiled eggs but inside those egg shells were the yummiest gelatin made by Lola C. I miss those too! One of these days, I will ask her how those were made. Hehe.

I miss my brother and my cousins! And, I miss being this young!

Comments

sugar rain said…
eeeee ang cute po. tama may hawig nga si ate thea kay CJ. gumagawa din ang lola ko ng egg na may gelatine sa loob sarapppp kakamiss.

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats