Skip to main content

Ibalik nyo daddy ko!

Our second night without Pre didn't go as well as the first night.

I should have known that when Bebi A kept on going to the window and checking if Pre is playing basketball. "Daddy, shoot ball!"

"Anak, that's not daddy!"

"Daddy, shoot ball" I was carrying her at the window but her hand is holding firmly on the rails. I couldn't pry her hand, she's so keen on checking the person who's playing basketball.

Well, I bribed her by saying she could cut papers with me. I was scrapbooking and the two girls love it when my papers and tools are scattered around (the first night, they had fun with my punchers; last night, hinimulmol yung ribbons ko! wahhhh!)

Bebi A was pacified for awhile. But around 11 and we were already on bed. She started to cry. She wanted to go out of the room. I know that she's sleepy so I tried my "haplos ng pagmamamhal" tactic. We went out to drink water then when we went inside, I laid her on our bed and caressed her hair. It worked and we were able to sleep.

But, our night didn't end there. Around 330AM, she woke up crying. She wanted to go out again. We went out and told her that it's dark outside. She stopped crying. I gave her milk and she went back to bed.

This morning I found out that Pre was also not able to sleep. Soulmates talaga yung mag-amang yun!

Comments

liliput said…
hehehe nag-iisipan yung mag-ama :)

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats