Skip to main content

Female Bonding

Since Pre is in the Philippines, my daughters and I shared the queen sized bed. It's bonding time! Dawter T was so excited because she would be sleeping beside Bebi A. It turned out to be a riot though. While Dawter T was leading the evening prayer, Bebi A was humming. I covered her mouth and she laughed. In effect, Dawter T laughed too and couldn't continue praying.

Not only that, after the prayer, Bebi A kept on tossing and turning. She just couldn't sleep. She asked for her Tweety pillow. She wanted to rest her head on it. Then, she moved again making a mess of Dawter T's blanket. The thing with Dawter T's blanket, I dunno if it's OCD but she wants it to be smooth and in place. We kept on telling her that when you sleep, your blanket is bound to get messed up. She would mumble and grumble if she accidentally move it. Oh well, so you can just imagine what happened when she put the blanket on top of Bebi A.

I thought of the solution for us to be able to sleep. I asked Bebi A if she wants to sleep on her bed. She said yes and automatically brought the Tweety pillow. Dawter T was disappointed but I told her I would bring back Bebi A once she's asleep. Bebi A slept a few minutes after I laid her on bed.

It's a different feeling to be this close to the two girls. We miss Daddy though and we hope it's already next week.

Comments

sugar rain said…
katuwa naman po. bigla ko din namiss ang daddy ko hehehe. =)
Benga said…
kakatuwa nmn, parang gusto ko din makijoin sa pajama party ahihihi

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats