Skip to main content

Independence Day

After the holidays, it was another thing to look forward to. Dawter T's first day at pre-school. We briefed her on what to expect as we were scared that I won't be allowed to ride with her on her school bus on her first day.

I woke up Dawter T at around 8am as she was to be picked up at around 930am. The first two days of schools was meant to orient then thus they will only be at school for 1.5 hours. Her actual time is from 11:30am to 2:30pm.

She was so excited. She even took her water bottle from the ref and put it inside her bag. She took a bath then wore her uniform. Oh my little schooler, she looked so cute and grown-up. (Mind you, I was really the one who can't keep still, I was actually worried sick -- tama si litcoo, may samahan talaga ng stage moms!)

When the school bus arrived, the auntie took dawter T's hand and made her sit inside then closed the door on me. That's when my tears started to fall! I was having mixed emotions. I was so happy to see her off, at the same time scared to my wits. I rushed to get a taxi to follow her to school.

When I got to the school. I couldn't find her so I looked for the auntie. The school bus moderator told me that they were in the music room. That's where I found her bragging about her new Hello Kitty bag (which Auntie Helen, my officemate gave to her) to one of her schoolmates. (It was a boy! So, I was wondering if dawter T was "aggressive" or the boy was ehem ehem *joke lang po*)

I called her and she waved her hand. Then, the teacher took them to their respective classrooms. Teachers were ok. They made the students sit by colors. Dawter T is in yellow group but stood up when the red group was being called. (Bat daw sya sa yellow e red gusto nya?!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Later on, the teacher made them go to the toilet. There were small toilet bowls, kakatuwa! And they also have their own soap dispensers.

The class went on. A lot of parents like me were inside the classroom. A lot of them taking pictures, video and cheering their kids on.

My fear disappeared. My daughter is doing great!

Today will be forever etched in my heart and mind! The day my daughter became independent.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing