Skip to main content

Year End Report 2005

2005 came like the wind. Want to share with you some of the highlights.
  1. My brother in law's family came for a vacation on April. Dawter T had a blast, she finally met her cousins. Pre was so happy to see his brother and pamangkins.
  2. Sister C celebrated her birthday in Singapore. Discovered a new caterer. It was a yummy affair!
  3. Watched Hi-5 concert!
  4. Papa came to visit and be with us during Bebi A's birth.
  5. We were blessed with an addition to the family. The birth of Andrea, "andi" on July.
  6. Pre and I were able to celebrate our birthdays with Papa.
  7. Dawter T had a simple birthday celebration. She had so much fun that she cried when her guests went home.
  8. We moved to a new house. How tiring it was to pack and unpack! But, now that we're finally settled. It was worth seeing my family happy in our new home.
  9. My brother in law migrated here in Singapore.
  10. Pre has finally moved to a new workplace. (Libre na pamasahe nya sa bus nyahahaha!) Thank you, Lord!
  11. Bebi A had her baptism on October 9. It was a well-attended celebration of new life in Christ. (tenchu ninongs/ninangs!)
  12. We had a bbq party for Ate A's 33rd birthday!
  13. Had a simple Christmas with my brother in law and his family, and of course, Pre's high school barkada. Ninong Mah's family also came by.
  14. Had a simple but romantic 4th wedding anniversary.

All these and more happened to us. We are very grateful to all the people who shared these events with us. We thank the Lord for continuously touching our lives with new experiences, new friends.

Sign off 2005. Cheers 2006!

Comments

Lit Coo said…
Dami. Worth remembering talaga ;)

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats