Skip to main content

How do you define a FRIEND?

I have different set of friends. From different stages of my life. They came from different walks. Different folks, different strokes.

"Ako na yata yung taong maraming best friends..." Let me share them with you.
  • I have an ultimate best friend whom I also call my HUBBY. I share with him almost everything. The thing that I can't share with him is my bathroom (when I say MY, it is really MINE!). Kung pede lang maglagay ng sign na bilog na may palda sa labas ng master's bedroom toilet namin, I think I would have done that. It's not for anything else. Even after 3 years of marriage and 2 years of bf/gf relationship, it's still hard for me to have "bathroom talks" when I am doing number 2. Unlike some people I know na kahit anong "baho", oh well!
  • My other best friend, I grew up with her. She's my tita E. She's my idol! In a lot of ways, in a lot of things! She's the neatest person I know! Yun lang, saksakan ng iyakin mwahahaha pero I love her so much! Though we had our share of rows e indi na namin inaalala (pareho naman kaming makakalimutin e).
  • Then, my two best friends from college. Our lives are entwined no matter where we are. It is as if time and space are not variable. We are three people with souls linked. No matter the sequence. E kung ano nadaanan ng isa, for sure, madadaanan ng isa pa. Though I am far away from them, I can feel them whereever they may be. Creepy! But then, that's our friendship! Creepy to the max! Pero joyride!
  • Amazingly, I met another three great people here in Singapore. I call them my best friends as well. Two I share LIFE with, the third I share PASSION. Let me expound. My friendship with BF#1 is deep because we have the same life now, married life with kids. This person is very quiet in nature but once you get to know her, she's one person whom you don't want out of your life. While BF#2, we met through our hubbies then later on became close. Paumagahan pedeng katsika sa kahit anong bagay. Sila ng hubby nya ay ang second family namin dito. Lastly, BF#3, I share creativity, longings and weird coincidences. We're not physically close now but she's the first one whom I talk to after my husband. Tsaka dami nya quirks e, her life is also a series of adventures. Kaya it's like a roller coaster ride!

Thank God for friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing