Skip to main content

Life Is Good


I am juggling so many balls at work these past few months and been neglecting this blog. There were so many funny moments with the girls and some of them, to my despair, I have forgotten already. I hope that normal delivery will prove worthwhile later on as I try to remember those. I just have so many things on my mind so hopefully, it was just placed at the back of my mind.

Bebi A asked me for a Nerf gun for her birthday. Mind you, her birthday is still a few months away. I was reminded of the time when I asked for Voltes V action figure from daddy which we bought at Cash & Carry. Yes, I can even remember the store very clearly... So, I won't withold this Bebi A. After all, she is too kikay... And, she probably got the gun thing from her lolo hahaha... Her new favorite song is Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars and she has been playing it again and again. She really loves to sing. Sana indi na sya bulol! Hehehe...

Dawter T has bagged the Most Courteous award again and been asked to be leader in a lot of things. It's a good exposure but in her class, being leader means carrying the test papers, putting the balls back to the store room, etc. Sabi nga, being a leader means to be a servant first. And, tomorrow, she will be interviewed by someone from Mediacorp. *Sana madiscover anak ko! Echos!* The addition of Science in the curriculum means added homework and I am struggling with this (YES, I really meant "I"). When she asked me questions, I don't know what to tell her. Hahaha... In my defense, I never liked Biology in High School (read as I didn't like my Biology teacher) thus I was not able to absorb anything.

Life is good. One day at a time.

Comments

Genevive said…
cute2 naman nito :)

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing