Skip to main content

Woman With Little Faith

And so I came to work with heavy heart. That's what I've been feeling since Saturday (I worked last Saturday though at home but it was one of the painful experiences I've had to date).

Well, last Wednesday, it was like Murphy's law all over again, nothing seemed to be going right. The previous night I sent 2 emails to my colleague in Austin not to send the notification yet (an email will be sent to all employees with the implementation of my project) because my boss wanted me to modify the text. So, I felt confident since I sent 2 right? Not reading 1 will be forgivable but not reading 2 will be utter and complete horror.

Anyway, when I woke up on Wednesday, I quickly checked my phone for my email (darn that phone! no no no I love my phone!) And there it was the email that was not supposed to be sent. So imagine my pain, and I'm sure my boss will not be very happy. That notification was sent back and forth for revision for 2 weeks! Because he wanted something with nice graphics, something artistic (bleh!)


While I was walking back to the office after lunch, I prayed. Nothing special. I just said, "Lord, please help me." And HE DID! My boss was online and he talked to me and I told him what happened even before he asked. And he said it was 99% ok. Huh! He must have had a good night sleep... Thank you, Lord! What's more is that he talked to me about a possible new role, well aside from my current one. Yes, I am a workaholic. I was soooo happy.

It didn't take God an hour to answer my prayer. You Woman with little faith! That's me! I never learn that I cannot outdo the Lord.

Thank you.

Comments

HeARTworks said…
Hi Salme, saw your comments on other blogs and came to visit. You are funny in your posts, so honest! I especially like this one. We should really have expectant faith so God can work in our lives. Sometimes we are the ones blocking the blessings. God bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats