Skip to main content

The Zoo

We were supposed to go to the Zoo on my birthday but Pre doesn't want to shortchange my birthday so he insisted on going the day before. All of us went and to our surprise, all of us had fun!

Living near the Zoo, we dilly dallied. We alighted at CCK while I argued that there's a free service at Kranji. I was wrong so we had to take from Kranji to the Zoo. Upon reaching, we went straight to KFC to eat. Of course, my dear Bebi A had a blast. KFC fried chicken is one of her favorite foods. Dawter T had popcorn chicken and she didn't finish it. She was too enthralled with the surroundings to keep still.

We were stuffed with chicken that we felt sleepy. Being the lazy warts that we are, it took forever for us to get started.

Thank you to Pre's office, the adults' entrace were free. We only had to pay for the girls. When we went inside, we tried the Sea Lion show but it was already starting so we decided to trek on the way to the elephant show. There were lots of changes from the last time we visited the zoo. So it seemed like it's our first time there. Despite the weather being more cloudy than sunny, it was very humid.

The elephant show is more or less the same but the girls had fun feeding them. I was hesitant at first but Pre insisted. We went to the Sea Lion show after that and it was fun! That's quoting Bebi A! It was, really! I could also commend the host for making it very lively!

Our next stop which I insisted because I promised the girls was the Rainforest KidzWorld. Wow! The place is really cool! There were various activities for kids of all ages and the two girls wanted to dive in to the activity pool. We let them. We didn't even ask them to change to their swim suits. Afterwards, they had a shower at the tentacles outdoor shower. There was also to this cable swing thingie which I was so scared of and I almost made the two girls hurt themselves. So, I asked them to relieve me of the duty of waiting for their cable swing. Hahaha...

After that, after a litany of promises to the girls that we'll be coming back. We fin'lly headed back to the entrance. We waited for the bus that will take us to CCK then later on took an lrt home. We were tired but we were very happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats