Skip to main content

Disneyworld, Here I Come!

Have you ever had a dream all your life and kept wondering if it will ever come true? I know, I know.

Well, mine is going to Disneyland. That's why I couldn't believe this blessing. All along, I thought Tita A will just come visit me here in Austin. Imagine my surprise when she asked me if I can get off at 2PM because I need to go somewhere. She didn't want to say it at first but since I had to ask permission from my boss, she said that we'll go to an amusement park. Hmmmm.... So, I thought we're going to LA. I am fairly poor in US's geography, I still don't know if I am in the East or West. Well, now that I am writing this, Austin is probably west hehehe I remembered cowboys are in the West, hahaha...

So, back to the "dream". Tita A said LA is too far so we're going to Orlando. Disneyworld??? Even better that I cried. I still feel tears in my eyes whenever I think about this. It has been a dream and in a few hours, I'll be there. I can't believe all these blessings I've been receiving lately. I don't deserve this but the Lord has been so good in bringing people in my life.

A little bit of history. I was Tita A's baby when she was still in the Philippines. So, when she decided to pursue her career as a nurse in the US, she told me that if I'll be a good girl, she'll take me to see Mickey Mouse. Hehe. The thought that she remembered it bring tears in my eyes. And, the other and greater picture is that we'll be seeing each other after 10 years.

I really don't deserve any of this. And, I still feel like it's a dream and I'll wake up and find out that it's just that.

*** Incidentally, Orlando Magic used to be my fave NBA team when Penny Hardaway was still playing for them. I am babbling... The only thing I wish right now is that my two girls are with me to see Cinderella and Ariel.

Comments

chocnut said…
wow hello Mickey! hahhaha o ayan pede ka na din gumawa ng memories mo hehehe enjoy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats