Skip to main content

Calling Tooth Fairy

She has been complaining that one of her lower tooth is aching. We checked it and it was already moving. Everytime, she bit on something (even bread), she will whine that it's aching. Ate A told Dawter T that we just pull it out. Of course, Dawter got scared. She told me that she wants it to come out naturally. (I want that too!)

Well, around 8:45PM, her first milk tooth was extracted. Oh, I couldn't help but utter, "Ang laki na ng anak ko!"

Now, now, she wants to put it under her pillow for the night. She said that tomorrow, the tooth fairy will exchange it with coins? Hmmmm... First time I heard that.

Comments

Unknown said…
yup, mommy & daddy gotta fork out a pretty penny for the newly extracted tooth. i know they do it here...but we didn't grow up doing it. post a picture of her ate! -ria
Charmed said…
The tooth fairy gave CK a teapot set in exchange of her 1st extracted milk tooth. Nung nag-start na umuga yung tooth nya, we asked her what she wants from the fairy, sabi nya teapot set. We put it on her bed kaya paggising nya nakita nya agad yung teapot set.

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing