Skip to main content

Searching

I noticed that I get this angst with my job at the start of the year, if you dare read my last year's posts, you'll notice that there's a similiarity with what I am feeling now.

I am a bit happier though than last year because I have Filipino colleagues to chat, eat and shop with haha

I still remember to thank the Lord because I still have a job to go to.

I hope that this feeling will pass away. And, that I will be able to sit contentedly, welcome and cheerfully talk to my users when they have queries.

"Thank you, Tita Avs, Christine and Aslee! Your inspirational comments are very much appreciated."

Let me end this post with a today's Daily Devotional by Pastor Prince of New Creation Church. That it may give you hope in times of sadness and trials.


God Has Already Been To Your Future

Isaiah 54:22

“Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes.

The Lord told our church at the end of 2004: “I, your God, have gone ahead of you and I have already been to your future. I have seen it. And I declare that it is good.” I believe that this word is not only for our church, but for every member of the body of Christ.


I tell you, when God declares your future good, it will be good! It will be filled with many wonderfully good days! (1 Peter 3:10) Though an evil day may come, you are to remember that it is only one evil day, in which God will cause you to stand. (Ephesians 6:13) According to God’s Word, you will have many more good days than evil days!

What do you do when the Lord tells you that you are going to have a good future loaded with His blessings? You prepare for it! In other words, before the blessings come, before the increase comes, He wants you to enlarge the place of your tent and stretch forth the curtains of your dwellings.

For example, if you are believing God for a child, start reading books on babies and start preparing the baby’s room. In fact, prepare to have more than one child. Start looking for a bigger place for your family for God says, “do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes”. Get ready for expansion!
My friend, God wants you to get ready, and expect such favour and increase in the days ahead that “you shall expand to the right and to the left, and your descendants will inherit the nations, and make the desolate cities inhabited”. (Isaiah 54:3)


Today, know that you stand on favour ground because God has declared your future good. Expect good things to happen to you. Expect to see the favour of God on you and your family. Expect the blessings and increase of the Lord. Expect good days to show up in your life.

Comments

zlo23 said…
someone left this quote in my blog... just wanna share it to you =)

"Everyday God gives us the sun and also the moment in which we have the ability to change everything that makes us unhappy. Our magic moment helps us to change and send us off in search of our dreams."
Unknown said…
you're always welcome po =) take care and god bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats