Skip to main content

2008's TO DO's

Don't you feel like time just sneaked up on you?

For this year, I plan to take my time, enjoy the days with my family, enough planning but actually start doing things. I don't want to sit idly by and watch time go by.

1. Spend more time with the girls. Read and play with them when I can. And, not to get angry but to talk to them first when they're being makulit. Be a better mother and model to them.

2. Be a loving wife.

3. Lose A LOT of weight. My actual resolution is not to eat any chips this year. Some days I get this bad "manas" and I feel it's because I am storing lots of fluids in my body because of eating too much salty foods.

4. Enough Whining. Enough said, right?

5. Save.

Comments

Unknown said…
amen to that. goodluck to all of us this 2008.. happy new year! =)
Unknown said…
ooopssss, then chips goes to the kids and ate a...share wih cj too and pre....no chips for you from the US box.

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats