Skip to main content

Being Lukewarm

I've been reading a book that one of my ex-colleagues gave me and it strucked me that I have gone a long way AWAY from what I used to be. It's so sad that the turmoil of my life (and 5 teleseryes at night hehehe) could cause this. Whereas once, I talk and breathe about my faith. I find it slipping away and I am really getting scared.

I really hope that I will be able to surpass all the trials that I am currently facing and just surrender everthing to Him who knows what's best for me. I feel His presence everytime I holler for Him but I want to go back to those times that I am with Him 24x7. When I talk and tell him my concerns and there's a voice that directs me to the right decisions.

I also noticed that I get so mad easily these days --- as if all the stress in the world is on my shoulder. I need to relax, not just workwise but also at home. I don't want to tip-toe anymore.

"Lord, guide me, fill me with your love everyday. So that I won't turn and walk away but go to the path that leads to you. Let me fall in love you each and every day. And, let me praise and worship you not just in words but in my actions, as well."

Comments

Edleen said…
Sookie! didn't know which blog to post this so hope you don't mind i'm posting here!

really glad you came to the Crop on Saturday! hope you had fun and looking forward to seeing your layouts for our Challenges and more cropmeets too! :D

Happy Sunday to you and family :)
Unknown said…
at this kind of time, we remember to go back to our faith and reflect on it. be glad and thankful that it has come ur way, for now u are back in His loving arms and still moving towards self realization. pray po naten that His enlightenment will come =)

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats