Skip to main content

Frustrated

We've started checking out flats for rent and everyday I get agitated on the prices that I see in the newspapers or in the internet ads. I can't believe that HDB flats is now at 2K+ high. We've viewed a total of 5 flats so far but one was really crappy and they're asking 1.5K for it. To top that off, they advertised it as "nice". Please don't get me wrong, though I am very picky on flats I live in, I try not to be pintasera unless really "provoked". I guess that flat hit my limit.

I wish these agents will get more information first before advertising anything so that their time and our time won't be wasted. And, I really hope that relevant authorities will look into the housing situation soon. Though owners are increasing rental prices, our salaries stay the same.

Comments

liliput said…
super agree po ako sa'yo.. sana nga may magcontrol sa pagbigay ng renta yung mga agent at owners.. nagiging sobrang unreasonable na sila :(
Charmed said…
Gosh! 2K ang HDB? Parang gusto ko pasalamat sa landlord namin kasi nung March pa nya kami pinaalis. At least dati, average ng executive & 4+1 HDB flats, 1300-1500 pa lang. And I'm glad, 2 years ang contract namin.
simply me said…
susmio... pano na kaya kame..maglilipat na kame next year... baka 3K na ang HDB! uwi na ako ng pinas. ehehehe...
salme said…
liliput : oo nga po, taking advantage na talaga.

charmed : swerte ka po talaga sa timing, meron ako nakikita na sa sembawang, 1.8K para 3+1 wahhhh

simply me : sana by next year e nasaturate na para di na continue pagtaas.
marikit said…
pathetic na nga talaga rental prices ngayon. yung iba valid ang reason dahil brand new at maganda ang location. pero yung iba, taking advantage na lang talaga.

prediction nila, until the IR's all done, tuloy pa rin daw ang pagtaas ng real estate market dito.

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing