Skip to main content

Amidst the sick

Last Friday night, my tita slept in the hospital (she's taking care of our lola who's confined).

Saturday morning, she couldn't find her hand bag anymore. Inside the bag were her cards, some bank certs, handphone, and her family's passports with their newly stamped US Visa.

Go figure.

They managed to see the person in the security camera. Then, after a few hours, someone called and informed them that he found her bag in a thrash can in Makati. He said he saw the "man" throw the bag. Verdict : Only the wallet without the cash was found, the bank certs were there. But, the handphone, 2k pesos and the passports were gone.

Someone told me that there are "people" who will extort money in exchange for the passports. Grrrr!

Pano ba tayo aasenso nito?

Comments

liliput said…
hay nakakalungkot naman po :( nareport na po nila sa pulis? baka kasi magamit passports nila :(
Charmed said…
Naku ganyan talaga sa Pinas. Kaya nung nanganak ako nun, sabi ng nurse i-lock daw namin yung pinto ng room. Meron naman daw key yung naka-assign na nurse sa kin.

Aside from that, lagi kong katabi yung bag ko pag tulog ako. Gawain ko yan kahit bantay ako or ako mismo pasyente.

Actually kahit sa mga funeral homes nangyayari yan.
marikit said…
kawawa naman si tita mo. si God na bahala sa mamang magnanakaw na yun. it might take a while bago maka recover si tita mo losing those impt docs and all, pero ang importante is hindi sya nasaktan.

hirap na talaga pag ginagawang kahirapan ang dahilan ng pagnanakaw no?

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing