Skip to main content

Shoes

I am very picky about my shoes, not that they are extraordinary or very special. I can't describe it but it has to be the design that I want. My choices are ranges from very simple to simple. From flats to half inch heels. It has to something that I can run on when I am trying to catch the bus or there's an emergency in the office. That's why it is very seldom do I use shoes with heels above an inch. It is just not me.

My current sandals gave me bunions. And it is crying out for a change of shoes. Especially now that I am walking to/from mrt. It is always painful at night. And, I don't want to complain because it's my fault. They have been telling me to change shoes but my feet are just too stubborn to like the close shoes that I have.

My mantra this week is to buy a nice, simple sandals. Where in Singapore? I don't know. The brand where I usually buy shoes from doesn't carry office sandals, too casual for office. I want the padded ones which won't be too hard to step on, which won't give me blisters. Ooops, I actually found one I liked last Monday. But it costs way too much. And, I am not spending my hard-earned bucks for shoes that will be worn out because of too much walking.

The next time I found shoes that I like, I will buy 2 pairs. So that I won't have this problem again. Or, I will look for a job that does not require me to wear shoes. Haha... Nakayapak na lang.

Comments

liliput said…
tama po si simplymuah, sa scholl po malambot ang mga sandals and shoes.. tsaka i think yung sa geo something ang pangalan ng store :)
Unknown said…
try clark's and naturalizer. those are my comfort shoes too. I also don't wear heeled shoes kasi..what's your shoe size anyway??? take care of those feet, marami ka pang lalakarin....

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing