Skip to main content

7 Random Things

I've been tagged by litcoo.

I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules… each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I like to cook, do laundry, iron and clean the toilet. I hate washing the dishes and cleaning the storeroom.

2. I love to troubleshoot, on the job or out of the job. However, along the way, I pull my hair if things doesn't go my way.

3. My youngest daughter is my spitting image. I love it when people say so.

4. I love basketball. I used to play basketball when I was in grade 5 and 6. And, I used to dream to play for the national team. However, my dreams vanished when my height didn't go beyond 4'11.

5. I used to go to ballet school. But, mommy made me stop because of my asthma. My teacher thought that I can be good if I stayed.When I look back, I always ask myself what my teacher saw in me that made her say that. Dancing will not be able to save me now. I have 2 left feet. I am not graceful. And, I only dance in front of Pre and my dawters to act goofy.

6. I hate putting on lotion. I find it sticky.

7. I used to read Sweet Dreams, Sweet Valley High and Nancy Drew books when I was in high school.

Now, I will tag Sister C, ChocnutKoTo, LairOfEilrig, Random Thoughts, Rhanlily, Sugar-Rain, Zlo23



Comments

Lit Coo said…
Nice to know more things about you. Thanks for sharing.
liliput said…
ako rin nagbabasa nung high school ng sweet dreams, nancy drew, pati hardy boys.. pero yung sweet valley high di gano :p

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing