Skip to main content

Yi, Er, San (1, 2, 3)

I took a leave yesterday for Parent's Day at Dawter T's school. And, also to spend time with my two girls. I brought both of them plus Ate A at St. Francis. We were almost late because I had this last minute urge to trim my eyebrows (o di ba priorities!?)

We arrived with time to spare. I met with Teacher Liz who was so nice and who looks like my teacher in grade school (whom I was scared of). She showed me Dawter T's report card and activity book. She said that Dawter T copes well and that she's very independent. Then, we chit chat about her other class which has this "Dennis the Menace" boy hehehe (she's half-Pinay, by the way...) I browsed through Dawter T's report card and was so pleased with her grades, especially her grades for her Chinese class. After checking out their craft projects, we then walked to the far end of the school to talk to her Chinese teacher, Cindy. She told me the same thing as Teacher Liz. Awww, I am just so proud of Dawter T.

Well, I am equally proud of Bebi A. After the Parent's day, I asked them to accompany me to the Philippine Embassy because I needed to renew my passport. Dawter T started counting in Chinese and she asked me to count after her. But Bebi A beat me, she mimicked her ate and it came out really well. I mean, honest to goodness Chinese accent. Nakakatuwa marining!

Comments

Unknown said…
wow same pala ng chinese teacher si dawter T mo and my son hehe.. galing no? kakatuwa na andami na nilang alam and they start to be aware of life.

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats