Skip to main content

Who said I don't have time for fun?

Last Thursday was Sister C's company's movie night. Just like the other years they had it, we tagged along with her. This year's movie was Spiderman 3. (Spiderman movies hold a special memory in my heart coz Spiderman 2 was the first movie that Dawter T watched on the big screen. ) Though I missed Maging Sino Ka Man, the company, the nachos made up for it hehehe

***

All day long, Mader L and I waited the work day to end because we have gimik after almost 3 years (that long, huh!) We met Mader L and Ninong Mah before 8:30 at Glutton's Bay. Then, a few minutes after, Mader M and R arrived. We have a delicious meal, the food was so good that we were silent as we ate it and I think we ate it for 20 minutes tops. (talk about gutom!) After dinner, since the girl's plan was to cap it with fondue at Haagen Dazs which didn't happen hehehe the girls just hopped to the nearest Starbucks while our hubbies went for their liters of beer at ??? (forgot the name of the bar!). After all the stories were spent, our hearts and minds lighter, we trooped to where our hubbies were and picked them up to go home. it was almost 1AM and it's way past our curfew hehehe

***

Saturday was spent cooking for the family and scrapbooking.

***

And, Sunday, was spent with hubby and the two girls. At around 8, they greeted me and we had fun just playing hide and seek using our blanket. We ate our breakfast and prepared for mass. After mass, we went to Plaza Sing and ate at Swensens. Dawter T liked the pizza even amidst the finger pointing and constant stare from the kids from the nearby table (duhhhh!) I also liked my pasta which I happily shared with Bebi A and Pre. The day will not be complete if I don't drop by MWL and Carrefour. Scrapbooking store and groceries always make my day! Hehe...

Thanks to Pre and my girls for a happy day! Thanks for all the wonderful ways you make feel appreciated, even if half the time, I don't think I deserve it! I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats