Skip to main content

Invasive

My work takes a lot of will to like. I am on duty for this week. I don't usually take a long lunch, I just eat my sandwich at my workstation and monitor the servers. However, this lunch time, I had the urge to eat rice, been craving for it since morning. It was already around 2PM, had so many cases to attend to and the servers were acting crazy all day. I went to the nearby hawker and bought chicken chop.

So anyway, I don't know what happened but my tummy became upset. Hee Hee...

I was already scared that somebody might call coz as I have said, it was a crazy day. So then my phone rings and it was the operator. I have this gut feeling that there's something wrong. My tummy grumbling and all but these thoughts were running through my mind.

Should I answer? No way! It's so obvious that I am inside the toilet. Hmmm, should I sms him to call somebody else? *But what will I tell him I'm doing?* dyahi naman di ba...

That's when it really clicked. I can not do this to myself. I have to go and soon...

To answer the questions lurking in your minds, I didn't answer. I sms him to talk to my boss. I also sms my boss to check what's happening for me. *Mails pending around 10K, the push connector server keeps going down, one of the server is not responding* Those are but normal workday for us. Not very healthy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats