Skip to main content

Home Line

I was on family care leave last Friday.

A few weeks back, Dawter T asked me to bring her to school and fetch her afterwards.To put it in her school term, "I want to be on home line" (She's currently on bus line because she's being fetched by the school bus).
She was so happy when I told her that I will be bringing her to school that Friday.When we arrived her school, she frantically waved to her friends, and those friends waved back at her. Some of the kids still couldn't pronounced her name properly though. She told her friends that I am her mommy and she was so proud. I was so proud!

I waited for three hours. Yes, the things I will do for my kids. But I was armed with my ebooks and junk foods. To pass the time, I walked (under the scorching heat)to Serangoon Garden and bought Green Tea from McDo. I also bought Happy Meal for Dawter T so that she can eat once school is out.

I went back an hour before they'll be let out. Around 1:30PM, they went to the playground. Dawter T saw me and kept pointing me to her classmates, "That's my mommy!" One even introduced herself to me (but later on Dawter T told me that she informed that classmate that I already know her name, hahaha). I was so embarassed (oh ok, thrilled as well) and kept on telling Dawter T to keep quiet.

When they were dismissed. I waited for her at the door. She kissed me and I gave her the Happy Meal. Later on, she told me she wants to be on home line everyday. How I wish I can do that soon! But, it will happen. That's what I promised my girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats