Skip to main content

Buy 4D or TOTO

My frustrations about my work came back. I guess, when I had a high last January (when I didn't resign), it was bound to come back and haunt me (if I made the right decision, blah blah blah)

So, anyway, it just piled up. All my boss' wanting something from me, all my teammates and boss' had lunch with the PE (and I was not invited! the nerve!) And I was doing all sorts of troubleshooting, firefighting and I was all alone. To top it all, I still was not able to take my lunch (and that was already 4PM!)

Ok, managed to catch my backup and ask him to cover for me for 20 minutes while I go out and have lunch. I trudged to the familiar road, not caring and doing mindless chatter over the phone (ranting to Pre about my day and him telling me to resign!), when suddenly, on the midst of crossing the street, I heard a splat! I don't want to touch my hair or look anywhere my body because I had a hunch what it is. It's just something that will happen to me on a crappy day.

The bird pooped on me. To give you a better view, it was on my blouse, taking almost 1/4 of it. Haha... It was brown and eeeeeeekyyyyyy... Eeeew!

But, you know what! I laughed. I called Pre and laughed with him. I called Sister C and laughed with him. When our 1st level tech support called me to escalate a problem, I told him and laughed with him. He asked me to buy 4D.

It was a blessing in disguise. It made me happy and thankful that even on a bad day, (even to clinch it with something as bird poop), I still was able to laugh.

So, when I went back to the office (all cleaned up, of course). I felt lighter, I felt ready to face another bunch of troubleshooting (and I did, haha, it just won't stop!) I thanked God for the bird poop, I thanked God that on this Holy Week, He made me feel that it's Holy Week (that amidst all the non-believers) with all the unfortunate happenings around me. Because if everything were smooth, I might feel that it's already Easter and won't reflect and silence my heart.

Comments

chocnut said…
kakainspire nmn to mare, it cheered me up just by reading =)

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats