Skip to main content

McDonalds Adult Party

We bid our farewell to Mareng B last Saturday. It was all girls kiddie party at McDonalds, since we won'tbe able to celebrate her birthday with her, we decided to advance it tied to the despedida.

Due to my busy schedule (o diba, showbiz na showbiz?), I was not able to follow up on McDo at the time that we wanted, around 6pm. So when I called 7 days before the event, the slot has been takenup. What did I expect? So we were left with an 11AM party. Mareng B was quite curious as to why we're meeting this early.
She was so surprised. We asked her to blow the candles of her oh so tiny cake hahaha

Then, Auntie Monica asked us to join the games. Hala, ang saya nga mga bata! E nanalo pa ako, so doubly fun! I now know Dawter T's feeling whenever we get to the party late and she was not able to join any games.
We then ate our feast, mine was Chicken McNuggets with all the sauces that McDo has to offer. Haha. Sarap pala pag party because all the sauces are out there for your grab.

Kinuntsaba naman si Auntie for another game. Pass the parcel. The music will stop while the parcel was with Mareng B. We then gave her this McDo box (the happy meal box), and inside it was our despedida gift for her.
After that, we then asked her to seat in the center while she gives out the lootbags (McDo Beanie toy anda plastic folder), she even gave our her own souvenirs for us hehe

It was another way to spend a lazy Saturday. Despite the puyat because I finished a mini scrapbook for her which contained recipes, it was all worth it. But, when I kissed her goodbye, I was teary eyed and held back. We've been together since 1999, we spent two years as roommates.I am so used to seeing their family in our parties. Hayyy, I will miss her kids. My kids willmiss her kids. I know we'll see each other again, by hook or by crook, hehehe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats