Skip to main content

Blame it on the weather

The week started on the wrong foot for me. I guess I was probably so tired from the previous week's work and activities. But the Lord had some surprises along the way. So, come to think of it, I just have to plant for my feet on the ground and the week has zoomed.

Come Monday, I made a mini-blooper which didn't sit well with my boss. I actually consider it so small because it will not really halt operations but knowing my 'raise it to the roof' boss, they're probably talking about me behind my back (them being the roof boss and the girl boss). So, to comfort myself, I prayed then login to an account and voila! There was a change, good I hope! But, I wouldn't know until the actual results come. I went home feeling pacified though.

Tuesday was extra special (I am being sarcastic!) It was supposed to be special since I won't be going to the office. I was asked to go to Lotussphere (to rub shoulders with other Lotus Admins/Developers). Free food and goodies usually does something for my soul but I was very uncomfortable at the start of the day because while I was at the mrt, I heared this sound "rippppppppppppp". My long sleeved polo had this 3 inch rip at the back. Ate A told me that it could probably due to the iron's high heat that made the material susceptible to ripping. Hayyy I bore with it until the morning's tea time where I rushed to the mall to buy a new polo. Looking at the bright side, I have a new polo!

The weather kept changing yesterday and it just made me feel blue. At the end of the day, when I arrived home, Bebi A sang abc for me (as in literally, abc lang! hahaha) which had a huge effect to turn around my day! Ang cute kasi!

Lesson learned from Monday til now is that no matter how bad you think the day is, it will surely turn around if you look at the bright side of things.

Comments

Unknown said…
My dear Soox:
Read lamentations 3:22-24 focusing on verse 23. "His mercies are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness." Remember, our hope rest in Him alone through Jesus Christ our Lord.
T'avs

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats