Skip to main content

Feel Good

I just felt that lately, my posts seems to have gotten an essence of my current well-being --- ang pagka-aburido ko sa trabaho! I decided to post some stories about Bebi A.

Bebi A is exactly 14 months old today. Let me describe her to you as her mom's point of view.

She's matakaw. We wonder how come she doesn't get fat. Elo, pati nga crayon, kinain e! When I made a comment about this to Pre, he told me, Bebi A might has weak lungs. Hmmm... My take on this, she probably has "sawa" on her tummy as she's not as maarte as her ate (kaya nga nakakain ng crayon e). She rolls on the floor even if it's dirty. She hides from the curtain even if it's dusty. She likes Mc Donald french fries so much and cries out in agony if we're not too fast in feeding her. As in, she gets mad. Haha. During her Ate's birthday dinner at Kenny Rogers, she would point at my chicken when I fail to give her some.

She's our alarm clock. She wakes up at 6 or 6:30 because that's the time of her poop. After cleaning her up, she doesn't want to go back to her playpen anymore, she likes to walk around the room, specifically her dad's side of the bed because that's where the goodies are --- aircon remote control, alarm clock and the lamp shade. If you put her back to her playpen, she'll throw out her pillows on my face til I carry her up.

She's very makulit but she's so adorable. Yun nga lang, we haven't really brought her much to parties. It's a major production to bring out two kids especially to parties. When she's there, she takes on a different personality, kunwari shy.

She's conscious of her hygiene. At this age, she still doesn't have much hair. She takes after me on that area. I was quite bald when I was a toddler. "Baka naman indi lang hiyang sa shampoo" hehe... She likes brushing her teeth, and when I brush mine, she will imitate me. One time, Ate A told me that Bebi A pulled her to the bathroom and asked to be washed.

Hmmm... This has been my feel good post. Now I feel a lot better. I dunno if I made sense though.

Comments

chocnut said…
yep yep, definitely feel good and it's contagious! I feel good too! So nice to hear stories from my inaanak =)

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing