Skip to main content

Time

The last week was very tiring for me. It was a test of wills, strength and patience.

I was on duty for one whole week. Duty at work. Mind you, it was only my 3rd week. I had to wake up early to go to work, and come back home, dead tired. I can only eatmy dinner, watch a little of my fave soaps (di pa rin pinatawad) and do a little ekek.I don't even see Bebi A awake. One night, I called home and talked to Dawter T, she saidshe will wait for me but as I rushed inside our room, I saw her sprawled and sleeping in ourbed. It was so disheartening. The two joys in my life were already sleeping and not ableto infuse some strength back to me.

I could have quit last week but I did not. Because it is my resolution to be firm.It has its moments when I get to solve cases which I didn't come across before. But, wasa little panic when servers crashed on me for two consecutive nights. This is what I have been telling myself before I made the move to this new job. I don't want to move when the times are tough because for sure, I will experience some rough times wherever I go. Tough times at work is not a reason to quit.

As I always tell myself, God knows when our hearts need encouragement. He'll make time for me to see my little ones. He'll make time for me to see Bebi A blowing kisses to me in the morning. He'll make time for Dawter T to walk with me to the lift and press the button. He'll make time.

Comments

zlo23 said…
hang in there sooks! for sure, things will be better once you're settled in your new job =) if not, then QUIT! hehehe ;)

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats