Skip to main content

I'm Andi and I'm not a Shopaholic!

I like imagining what my daughters will be when they grow up. And, the incident during the weekend made me think if it's a preview on Dawter A's life (or am I just being imaginative? --- again!)

Around 8pm last Saturday, our family prepared for a trip to Plaza Singapura. We were not able to go to the wet market because someone came to fix our water heater. We decided to bring Dawter A along. It was a major production! The minute we stepped out of our house, Dawter A started to cry. She will stop for awhile but will continue where she left of. Natameme kami sa taxi coz she was belting it out in the taxi. Even as we reached Plaza Sing, she was still crying. Pre decided to let her be. Masasanay din daw. Di talaga namin alam if she was having stranger anxiety or if she was sleepy since she slept the whole afternoon. Oh well, tumigil din sya at nakatulog.

We were actually scared to bring her to Baby Fyji's christerning the next day coz it might just be a repeat performance. Surprisingly, no high pitch sound came out from her. She was even smiling as Dawter T tries to humor her. During the mass, we were still on guard, but she just sucked on her bottle and smile once in a while. What more, during our 5 hour stay at Fyji's celebration, she was behaved and was even giggling over Ninang B's antics.

Whoa! What a HUGE relief! You wouldn't really believe how thankful I was. I don't want to make a scene during the celebration (kaya lang di nga si Dawter A, si Dawter T naman hahaha --- other blog na lang yun hehehe).

Kaya eto ang mantra ni Bebi A --- I'm Andi and I'm not a Shopaholic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats