Skip to main content

Letting Go

My family couldn't let go of our flat in Bishan. I think that's the reason why it was so hard for us to find a new flat. Aside from the fact that we are so accustomed to the place, the neighbors are all so nice, and the convenience of transportation to/from our place, there's one thing we're still holding on to. And that's the nearby market.

Please don't laugh but that market might just appeal to you hehehe Diapers and my daughter's ek-ek are all a dollar or two below Fairprice/Carrefour prices. Imagine that. Then, Sister C will definitely miss her everyday drink --- fresh soya milk. Ate A her cheap top-up cards.

I will miss the auntie whom I buy pork from. She already knows what I want to buy before I even say it. I will also miss the uncle who knows Tagalog and whose stall has saba banana.

The area also boasts of so many medical/dental clinic. That's why we don't need to go far to get an MC. My daughters' pedia is also near the market.

I should feel excited about moving, but I am not.

Comments

sugar rain said…
sad nga po tlga pag nasanay ka na sa isang lugar hirap iwanan... but here's something to cheer you up hehehe *kasi eksayted po ako sa paglipat nyo kasi malapit lang chiltern sa hse namin ngayon hihihi* meron din po dito lapit na market =) *may saba din po hehehe saka marunong din magtagalog si uncle* hope you'll like your new place.. your new home.. =)
zlo23 said…
i felt the same when i moved from my previous apartment... but then, there's always a brighter side! your new place has a lot to offer too, i suppose (otherwise u won't move there!)... just give it a chance and time to get used to... am pretty sure you'll love it :)
sugar rain said…
ur always welcome po =) ur blogs never fails to inspire me. kaya kahit di nako nagblog masyado lagi ko po ang visit ang blog nyo =) *meron pong beef dun hihihi*

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing