Skip to main content

A year older

I just turned 30. A year wiser? Nah --- not yet anyway... Still couldn't figure out how to handle my two makulit kids hehehe

It was a simple celebration yet different from the my other birthdays. I was sick. Nursing fever due to engorgement. So, I had to go to TMC's lactation consultant to have my engorged "b" massaged. It was an experience I will never forget. After childbirth, it should have been chicken feed, right? But, was not! It was pain I cannot explain. Motherhood. The joys and the ?????!!!!

Pain aside, sister C and Pre surprised me with a little celebration at home. Sister C brought home balloons and the chocolate cake I've been craving for some time, "Lana's Chocolate Cake". A little bit disappointing from the review but it was better than the other chocolate cakes I tasted here in Singapore. Tasted like Red Ribbon's chocolate cake. If you want to give it a try, trek along Bukit Timah or ask Sister C for details. Pre gave me flowers, not the usual roses, "sunflower ba yun? di ko rin alam tawag e hehehe" Then, Papa made spaghetti and fried chicken.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Syempre, the surprise wouldn't be complete if Dawter T couldn't spoil it. She kept peeking inside our room where I was sleeping. When she saw that my eyes were open, "Mommy, may balloons ka! Labas ka na!" Mwahahaha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

That's it! Nothing much happened afterwards. After drinking paracetamol, I dozed off and next thing I knew, it was the 20th hehehe

Thanks to all those who greeted me and for your precious gifts! Mwah!



Comments

sugar rain said…
eeeeeeeeeeee chulet tlga ni bebiT katuwa cant help not to post a comment ebritaym kasali si bebiT sa blog nyo. was about to sleep pero di pa inaantok kaya naisep ko basa muna blog well, it was worth it.. saraaapppp matullooogggg =)

Popular posts from this blog

She's 2!

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats